V70 bi fuel 98

Juha

V70 bi fuel 98

Post by Juha »

Hello,
I have been looking for help with my car here in finland. I am having trouble with the gas system and I cannot find anybody who could help me. The system is switching off the gas drive (and then trying to switch back on again). I am an suspecting that the problem might be the dirty gas distributor.
This might be the same problem I have: http://www.jagrullar.se/forum/viewtopic ... am#p296239
I have tried to read threads to find out what to do but there seems to be quite many slightly different systems. Many quetions in my mind: How to deal with expired gas tank? Where , how and how often to service? How to depressurize ( cant see Any valves)? Where to get parts (and what parts)?

best regards Juha S Finlad

ps. det går också att svara på svenska
pps. help hewey!
Myrn

Sv: V70 bi fuel 98

Post by Myrn »

Det låter underligt att du inte hittar några Volvoreparatörer med kunskap om gasmotorer i ett land som Finland som är så framgångsrika inom motorsport.

Mvh, FI.

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk 2
VW Passat Ecofuel -10
Juha

Re: V70 bi fuel 98

Post by Juha »

Hej, det finns inte många gasbilar här i Finland. Jag har haft min för ett år ( hämtade den från Göteborg) och jag har aldrig sett en annan bil på tanknings station. Det finns en tekniker hos Bilia men servicet kostar säkert mer än dubbelt vad bilen är värt. Rallyfolket kör med bensin (stora mängder) och det är just problemet.

Mvh Juha